As part of enhancing liveability in Palava and to provide safe and secure living to all residents, 24X7 CCTV surveillance is being provided within the city. The key objectives are prevention of unauthorized access to key areas and monitoring any incidents or occurrences. Some salient features of the surveillance system are:
- IP Based CCTVs which ensure that the monitoring feeds run on the optic fiber network deployed and stream video to the monitoring stations/surveillance units.
- HD cameras with high clarity of images and video.
- Enabled with night vision so that any incident can be monitored or recorded even at night.
- Storage of video feeds which will record any incident or occurrence of any critical event.
- PTZ (Pan-Tilt-Zoom) cameras that enable "smart eyes" surveillance.
All critical areas like project entry/exit, club houses, perimeter, children's play areas, etc. are monitored.