Business Development and Channel Partner Management
Client Relationship Building
- Consistently identify and qualify leads in designated markets through B2B and B2C sales calls. Leverage on a strong network of Channel Partners (CP) and existing customers to achieve set targets.
- Consistently build on the CP network to acquire new business and manage clients in collaboration with them. Conduct regular meetings with CPs with the purpose of both engagement and empanelment to drive more business.
- Quarterly review of CPs including actual achievement v/s targets, qualitative factors and process improvements
- Actively follow through on potential customers based on their specific requirements. Possess in-depth product knowledge (and micro information at project level) and communicates the same effectively to prospects.
- In collaboration with the Team Lead, meet with prospects, organize and conduct site visits and strive to establish a strong client relationship with an aim to convert from proposal to definite status.
- Play a key role during various stages of customer engagement till delivery and provide support for query resolut
- Keep abreast with relevant competitor details including price movements, construction activity, key trends and market dynamics
- Network effectively with peer teams and industry contacts to stay updated on key trends, developments, market dynamics and potential business opportunities. Liaison with various departments to get deeper product knowledge.
Systems and Process Compliance
- Support peer teams for effective deal closure, ensuring required documents (legal agreements, billing, credit etc.) are in place and monitoring collections for designated accounts
- Coordinate with various departments (Customer Care, Sales Peer Teams etc.) to ensure exceptional customer service
Looking for someone with non-real estate sales background.
- Maintain accurate records for designated accounts and share regular updates with the Team Lead and Segment Head
- Maintain thorough adherence to SFDC and lead tracking mechanisms as required Ensure highest standards of compliance to Lodha Group’s policies, processes and value structure