- Master Planning & scheduling for assigned project
- Anchoring on-site construction activities to ensure completion of projects within time & cost parameters and effective resource utilization to maximize the output
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities: High degree of proficiency in the use and application of different project planning packages and specially P6 (Primavera project planning), MS Project, Competent (and confident) in technical aspects of planning
- To create the project baseline schedule.
- To identify delays, critical paths and areas of concern and provide corrective actions to achieve contract milestone dates
- To initiate the progress reporting system.
- To plan the requirement of resources for the project - staff and equipment.
- Function as a main advisory to the Project Manager / Planning Lead in all issues concerning planning, scheduling and resources needed. Deals with progress measurement - delays, corrective actions and claims.
- To provide information and decide on all issues concerning the issuance of the base line schedule such as project structure and activity codes, logical sequence, linking and level of detail needed.
- To decide and compute resources under allocation, cash flow, key performance indicators (KPIs), resource histograms and S-curves
- Able to control liquidity damages and suggest suitable measures.
- To analyze progress and time delays using a correct and precise progress measurement system and to provide corrective actions like re-sequencing through which milestones dates will be met.
B.E. / B.Tech – Civil , PG in Construction Management / Project Management preferred.